Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Wedding in Sikeston...

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Aaron! I had such a wonderful time meeting Mallory and Rob this weekend. I knew things were going to go well as soon as Mallory's mom offered me a plate full of food Saturday morning - specifically the french toast casserole.

I do not think I have ever laughed so much and had such a great time photographing a wedding as I did this weekend. Mallory was such a beautiful bride. The wedding was meticulously planned with intricate things that were special to both Rob and Mallory from the chucks to the gorgeous flowers, to my personal favorite - the CANDY BAR - it was great! What a wonderful evening! Enjoy the pics!

Can you say L.O.V.E this picture.

Photobucket

Now I am just not sure which one I like better...the one above or this one..but I have come to the conclusion that natural light is awesome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this just rocked!!! Now that is my kind of wedding!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment