Monday, October 25, 2010

ROADTRIP: Our adventure to Sikeston, MO..Kentucky..and Tennessee

We had a fun filled weekend out in Sikeston, MO where I was shooting a wedding on Saturday (pics to come later).

Photobucket

We did not really get to check out the town of Sikeston very much but we did come across a couple of COTTON FIELDS right in the middle of town! I know it seems silly but I was so excited because I had never really seen cotton on the plant before. Silly I know, but look at how cool it is!

Photobucket

After I got done with the wedding we made our way out to Land Between the Lakes in Kentucky. John and I had visited there once before during one of our many road trips for his job. We had such a wonderful, relaxing trip. The country side was beautifully speckled with gorgeous reds, yellows, and oranges. I think every time I visit places like this they just feed on my temptation to pick up and move there some day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And...I could not believe how HUGE the acorns were! I think they are mutants!

Photobucket

Photobucket

John took a few shots of Caleb and I.

Photobucket

They were all sorts of berries too. I could have taken pictures of them all day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last but definitely not least we drove into Tennessee and saw the buffalo. Too bad it was pouring down rain, and I could not get out and take pictures.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment