Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Precious Boys: Asher and Micah

I had such a wonderful time yesterday with the Hahn Family going on a beautiful drive to Harrison, AR to take pictures of their two precious little boys. The Hahns just recently had a new little addition to their family, Micah Daniel. He is such a handsome little man but he was not incredibly thrilled to be doing photos yesterday, and quite frankly I guess I would not have enjoyed being put in a basket or a box either.




The Hahns have another little boy, Asher - who has the most beautiful blue eyes! He was so much fun to take pictures of yesterday. I enjoy taking pictures of children because each one of them has their own little personality, and every once in a while I get to capture that in a photo. Thank you Emily for your patience. I believe it was worth it!



1 comment:

  1. We love the pictures and you! I even love the one where Asher is ( not sitting) on the box :) - em

    ReplyDelete