Tuesday, August 9, 2011

...Two little Love Birds...

Photobucket

I was so, so, so happy I got to spend some time with my sister and my brother this time during my crazy travels. My sister even drove 2 and a half hours to spend some more time with me! My brother totally had to work :( so sad... but I had fun with my sister. I also got to take some pictures of her and her man. It was nice to get to know her man a little better - and rumor is he enjoyed playing Settlers of Catan with us until the early morning hours.What a lovely couple. Thanks Sis! -

Oh and you are super BeAuTiFuL - both outside and inside!!! It is crazy how your siblings grow up before your very eyes. I am so proud of the woman she has come to be. Keep trucking Connie :)

Photo location courtesy of my in-laws. I love the farm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment