Monday, August 8, 2011

Introducing....

Mr. & Mrs. Ring

My Sister's all time best friend got married about a week ago in Colorado Springs, and I was blessed to be her photographer! I can officially say this was the first wedding I have ever had to carry an umbrella for but that does not surprise me since I lived in Colorado for a while. Colorado Springs has the craziest weather patterns, and we were all praying for no rain. Fortunately the rain stopped for the bride to walk down the isle and it was only trickling during the ceremony. It is hard to hold a couple of cameras and an umbrella. What an experience!

Enjoy the pictures of Mr. & Mrs. Ring

Here is my favorite photo of the day! Loved these clouds!

Photobucket

And here is the start of our day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First Look!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment