Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Grose: Part II

So here are the rest of the detail shots from the Grose Wedding. Wish I could have taken more but I did not realize how busy I would be as a bridesmaid. That is why there are tons of pictures of her getting her hair done in the morning but not much after the wedding started. I was super grateful to have my brother in law & his girlfriend watch Caleb during the actual wedding ceremony. They were so helpful!

I must say their wedding cake - by far - was the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. And, on top of that it was pretty cool looking too. Check it out!

Photobucket

It had two separate layers - I only had the one that was chocolate with chocolate chips - and oh man was that tasty!

A girl after my own heart - CANDY BAR!!!

Photobucket


These were all hand made, and boy did I cut lots, and lots of paper :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Bride was a great multi-tasker: getting her hair done and writing thank you notes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment