Monday, April 11, 2016

Hannah's 4th Birthday

Time is going at an incredible pace these days. I feel like life is a blur. It was so hard to believe this past week was Hannah Lynn's 4th birthday. Our little ballerina enjoyed her dress up station made by mommy just so special for her. Far cry from last year's birthday. I still had that darn line in my arm. So grateful to celebrate her life a little differently this year. Just enjoying the moments. So blessed to have our sweet girl in our life. What a light she brings to the world. My dearest Hannah, may you love God with all your heart and share His love with everyone.

Thanks to everyone who called, gave gifts and sent cards. She loved every bit of it. Sorry to all who called on her birthday and did not get a hold of us. My phone crashed the night before so it took me a day or so to get a new one.

Funny fact. I made all four layers of that cake, gave Hannah a bite and she promptly told me that she did not like it - then asked for a chocolate one. Really? Well sure sweet heart I guess I will make cupcakes too :)

 photo DSC_0011_zpsdzja7ytl.jpg

 photo DSC_0030_zpsqbzyt7bh.jpg

 photo DSC_0033_zpsz0q3xjov.jpg

 photo DSC_0041_zps8bybw3vv.jpg
 photo DSC_0060_zpsk018xjue.jpg

 photo DSC_0067_zps0wuas0yn.jpg
 photo DSC_0073_zpsbsustbq8.jpg

 photo DSC_0080_zps60gju4tc.jpg

 photo DSC_0097_zpsuxmu2xls.jpg

 photo DSC_0103_zpsklhnirne.jpg

 photo DSC_0150_zpsmpfhvun0.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment