Friday, June 8, 2012

Our Little Man Turns Two!

It is hard to believe time has passed by so quickly! But I do believe it since it has almost been three months since Hannah was born! Oh my...anyway..Caleb's birthday was fantastic. We just had a few friends come over to the house for cake and ice cream - nothing special. I went all out on the "Thomas the Train" decorations and apparently Caleb really liked it since he won't stop talking about his train party. I think he liked it because he got to have the "Thomas", that was on top of the cake. It took me a whole day to make that cake - I forgot how much work that was! WOW! I won't be able to do one of those every year - because it is exhausting! Enjoy some pictures of his party because I did not get many of Caleb running around - precisely because he runs everywhere and walks no where these days. I wanted to take time to enjoy the party too hence not so many pictures after I captured the details. Oh well. I enjoyed the moment!

Here are a few before his party - enjoying his airplanes and helicopters!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment