Friday, July 1, 2011

The Preston Twins: Part II

Yesterday I spent some time at the Preston house taking some photos of their newest little additions. I have never had the opportunity to do a twins shoot - and I know it is cheesy to say - but it was twice the fun! This was such a laid back, fun afternoon - and of course I got to hold babies - and that was just icing on the cake. I had such a great afternoon - minus my car not starting - long story..but I do want to give a big shout out to Kim's Mom because she was a trooper trying to help me out with that crazy mess. Thank you so much! Enjoy the photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bryce is such an awesome big brother. He was so excited to take photos with his new brother and sister. Just last year I was taking photos of Bryce, and I cannot believe how much he has grown up! It goes by so fast!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment