Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Shalosky Family

I am a little bit behind on posting due to my traveling but here is the...

Shalosky Family!!!

Photobucket

It is always such a treat getting to do photos of old friends. A few months ago the Shalosky Family grew to three with the birth of their son, Sawyer. He is such a handsome little man, and I know they could not be any happier.

These guys had planned this shoot way in advance since they knew I would be coming down, and go figure the weather was horrible that day! Thank goodness the weather held out for us the second time we tried - you never know what the weather will do in CO! I am glad it worked out. Enjoy the photos guys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment