Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sara's Senior Photos


We could not have picked a more perfect day to do Sara's Senior Photos this last weekend. The weather was great, and the company was even better. I had such a wonderful time with Sara and her mother as we ventured downtown on Saturday. Sara and her mother both enjoy those old, rustic looking brick walls downtown so we we spent a majority of our time in downtown Springfield and we also hit up Jordan Valley Park. I had never taken photos at Jordan Valley Park, and I was pleasantly surprised with the variety of scenes within the park. Thanks to Sara and her mom for finding a new playground for my photography skills. I had such a great time trying to capture Sara's personality through my lenses, and I must comment on Sara's uniquely beautiful eyes. I take lots of photos, but Sara's eyes really stood out to me during this photo shoot, and I tried to capture them just as beautiful as they were! Well I hope you the sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment