Monday, August 16, 2010

Senior Photos in Marshfield



This weekend I had the opportunity to head out to Marshfield to do a senior photo shoot with Connor. Even though it was INCREDIBLY hot we managed to get some pretty snazzy photos right in the downtown area. I had never been out to Marshfield so it was nice to take a short trip outside of Springfield and add some variety to my portfolio. I was surprised at how well Connor knew the downtown area of Marshfield, and she picked the most perfect spots to shoot all of her senior photos. We traveled down lots of brick alleys, visited tons of old buildings, and even managed to find some hay bales right there in the middle of the city! I had a wonderful time, and I am so grateful that Connor knew her way around seeing as I had never been there. Who knew that Marshfield would be such a perfect canvas for senior photos?! I had no idea! Thanks Connor for the fun Saturday, and enjoy the sneak peek guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment