Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun in the Florida Sun























Last week I was actually in Florida visiting my mom and my grandparents. My mom was making the big move across country, and on a whim I decided I would go with her. The trip was rather eventful after the 26' truck broke down around Clinton, Arkansas. What made it even worse was that they had to replace the truck..so all of the stuff in the truck was moved to another 26' truck. It was like a mover's worst nightmare, but it all worked out. We are all laughing about it now, although it was not quite so funny then.


Next week I will be heading down to Colorado Springs to see my dad, and my brother and sister. My brother's birthday is on the 29th and my sister needs some senior photos done so I will be making the drive sometime next week. Hopefully I will be able to see everyone when I come down. For those of you in the Springs who might have a moment to spare while I am down there, I would love to try and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment